Friday, August 21, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ΤO OTON N. ROSE

Oton N. Rose is a year Older today, August 21st. Friends,Family,Colleagues and Associates took to social media to wish her happy birthday. Read some of their birthday messages and Prayers after the cut...


@Opeace Adepeju Cares, HBD kabba mama LLNP.

@He2nu, Apy birthday 2 ma kabba mama,wullnp ijn amen.

@Nwadi Moses, Happy Birthday my Nccf Kabba Mama a.k.a My Rossy. May the Lord make this day a Great one for u. May the Lord grant u ur Heart desire, Favour u in everything u do, Protect and Guide you always, you will live to see ur fourth Generations, happiness all the time, unstoppable Joy all the way, you shall be Great and be useful in our Society, and you shall Prosper in Jesus Name. Amen. I Love you.

@Hemily, Happy Birthday Ma!

@bootojam, U will be continually relevant in ur generation. Happy birthday OTON ROSE. LLNP.

@John Obinna, Happy birthday my great kabba mama...infact I must tell the whole world that your meals are exceptional...am getting handsomer by the day...lemme tell the whole world that I LOVE YOU...

@Patience, Happy birthday to d best kabba mama ever. Wish yu success, Longlife, prosperity and gudhealth.

@Oreoluwa, Happy born day my sweet mummy,more of God's'blessing.

@contact m 4 ur event cake, Happy birthday to my Rozzey Rozzey (My Rosess)... I wish u long life and prosperity... The little time I spent wit u was very fun...honestly I miss u so much and I love u plenty...

@Patoskky, Kabba Mumsy wey no get rival. The one and only wife of kabba papa. May God almighty grant u longlife, and prosperity IJN.

@Dr Omoobajesu, My Baby I did the little I could do, thank God for these testimonies u are doing more cos it is said in the bible that d glory of the latter house shall surely be greater Dan the former and ur baby too will do more..u make me happy and I thank God for u as u are stepping into new year may God make u happy all the days of ur life He will make u a source of joy to ur loved ones and family in Jesus name.Greater u I pray.

@Dr Adray, Nice & caring, hospitable & accomodating. Good cook, excellent hair maker & wonderful Zobo manufacturer. She always insisted I eat, any evening that I was in d house,
Happy bday Mama Rose, wishing u Long life & prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment